By Ella Bulley, Feb 23 2017 02:58PM
Ella Bulley Studio is currently working on some exciting projects and is looking for a London based ceramist, to work freelance on an upcoming project.
- Working to design briefs and specifications, within set deadlines
- Understanding of different clay bodies and processes
- Must have access to your own ceramic workshop and kiln.
- Excellent communication skills
£120 - £200 (Negotiable for the right person)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Freelance Ceramist' in the subject title
- Include 3 - 5 images of your work, and information regarding the clay bodies you work with and the process used (slip casting, potters wheel, etc)
(Students are also welcomed to apply, please mention the University you are currently enrolled in and the year you are in)
Deadline of applications: 10th March 2017